Please Do Not Contact Departments Directly.
Submit letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (unless otherwise noted).
RMU is an equal opportunity employer (see Legal Statements).
For More Information, Contact:
HUMAN RESOURCES >
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES >
GRADUATE ENROLLMENT MANAGER
Graduate Enrollment Manager (Two Positions)
The Human Resources Department announces the
position of Graduate Enrollment Manager reporting to
the Associate Director of Graduate Admissions.
Responsibilities include: effectively
managing the recruitment of potential graduate students from the inquiry stage
through matriculation; serves as the point of contact for prospective and
current graduate students in all facets of the enrollment process; serves as a
liaison between the graduate admissions office and the deans, associate deans,
program department heads and coordinators; works closely with the offices of
financial aid and student accounts to ensure prospective students receive the
most updated information involving loans, company billing, and other payment
plan options; uses of the Enrollment Management Action System (EMAS), the
Patriot System and PowerFaids in order to correspond and track progress with
prospective students; attends off-campus recruiting events; coordinates and
attends on-campus open house and information session programs; supports
retention efforts of all assigned students through the various means on matters
related to program advising, course selection, registration and campus various
policies and procedures; manages special projects as required; and performs any
and all relevant duties.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of higher education admissions/recruiting desired; graduate admissions/recruiting experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel and work a varied schedule with flexible hours at multiple locations; ability to load and transport admissions materials, displays and other equipment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills with the ability to deal with confidential information and the diverse needs of campus visitors through superior customer service.
- Ability to manage projects and work independently; ability and willingness to work irregular hours, evening and weekends in addition to regular hours.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude; strong commitment to customer service and student focus.
- A staff member is expected to abide by all of the rules and regulations of the University, the NCAA and the NEC. Staff members found in violation of NCAA regulations shall be subject to disciplinary or corrective action as set forth in the provisions of the NCAA enforcement procedures. Any suspected or known violations must immediately be reported to the Director of Compliance and Student Services or the Faculty Athletics Representative.
Internal Application Deadline: February 24, 2015
External Application Deadline: Until Position Is Filled
Starting Date: As Soon As Possible